Seeking Employment

by - April 25, 2015

Hello, mates! Here I am again to write about my recent and current status of my career just because nowadays, I've been doing nothing but to sit, walk around, hang out and wait here. I've been unemployed for almost three months now and I feel super bored slash don't-know-what-to-do-with-my-life-right-now. Well, after I resigned to my previous work as an accounting staff last February, I worked part-time as an on-call test administrator until the end of March only because it's the end of their peak season. I actually enjoyed the job, travelling from school to school everyday, only working for about 4-5 hours a day but still receive above minimum pay, well, just GREAT! I also enjoyed meeting new people and mingling with the students after they take the exam, great experience to the field work, indeed! Anyhow, I don't think I could get the job for full time because it's a seasonal job. So yeah, here I am, looking for another job, I already submitted my resumes to certain companies and currently waiting for them to respond. Actually I have an interview on Monday for Human Resource Assistant position. Hope I'll do good in this one and get the job. Preparation is the key. 

You May Also Like

0 comments

I’d love to hear what you think!