Welcome Back

by - October 22, 2015

It's past 1 am right now and it just popped out of my mind to kinda update my long lost blog nyahaa.. I'm pretty much busy (well, not that much) with work and school stuff right now that I can't update this bloggie, I'm still checking my dashboard every now and then, though. Anyway, I haven't mention that I am now working as an HR and Admin Officer in a company that is in the leisure field so I got a hold on the operations staff on our bar and gentlemen's  club. Our bar and gentlemen's club is located at New World Hotel, Makati City. If anyone from here is kind of a party goer, you might want to visit our bar, let me know so that I can include you in our guestlist or you can check out our fb & ig accounts for inquiries...


And uhmmm.. just for the sake of whatever, I've got here some photos of us in our bar...








I swear, you guys will experience over the top Manila night life nowhere else but in Paradis Manila. So dress up and be merry!

Anyway,  I also haven't mention here that I enrolled in DLSU Graduate School last Aug.and that made me a working student again. I say that it has been hard for me to work and study at the same time, I just can't focus on anything lately... and right now, I was thinking of not pursuing grad.school after this term...I just haven't completely decided about it. And errr I don't really want to think of it right now...(mentioned this just for the sake of whhuutever)

For finale, I'd like to mention my boyfriend right now becauseee it's our 31st month together today. He's been a great friend-partner-enemy to me for the past 2 years and 7 months. I know I've been a hard girlfriend but swear, I love you! 


That's all folks until next time.  

You May Also Like

0 comments

I’d love to hear what you think!