Collagen Powder Drink

by - September 18, 2012

Last night, I've watch a show that features about Collagen and how it helps to maintain our skin healthy. And I wonder how it really works in our body so I've done a little research about it.

What is Collagen? Collagen is a type of protein. Fibrous in nature, it connects and supports other bodily tissues, such as skin, bone, tendons, muscles, and cartilage. It also supports the internal organs and is even present in teeth. There are more than 25 types of collagens that naturally occur in the body.
What are some of the beneftis of Collagen to our skin? Collagen is one of the known ingredients in skin care industry today. It fills in wrinkles, improves acne scars, improves photoaged skin and is also said to improves stretch marks.
It also features the Collagen Powder Drink which is said to be effective for maintaining not only healthy skin but for healthy lifestyle, too.
I think I should try this for I have some skin problems such as acne scars and stretch marks and hopefully get  better results. I'll update on this and make reviews. :)

You May Also Like

0 comments

I’d love to hear what you think!