Sad but Happy

by - September 23, 2012

Had a very long day today and it feels like there's so many things that had happened today. It comes with the not-so-cool and super cool event.

NOT-SO-COOL EVENT:  I woke up in the morning and thought that this day will be a normal day to me but I'm completely wrong. My grandma got really really mad to us but I know it's particularly to me even when I've done nothing wrong, I don't know. It really upsets me because the things that she said are really hurtful. Oh! I don't really want to talk about this...sorry.

SUPER COOL EVENT: Because of what happened to me and my grandma, my boyfriend ask me to just hang out with him and forget things. And so, we did. Lol. That particular hours when I'm with him is priceless, that was one of the most happiest moments in my life (seriously), I forgot all the things that's bugging me, I feel so free and beautiful and happy and happy and happy.

SORRY FOR THIS BLURRY PICTURE. :/


I wish things will just fall the way I wanted them to be. I hope sooo.. And I hope things will get better soon.

You May Also Like

0 comments

I’d love to hear what you think!