Liebster Blog Award.

by - October 22, 2012

First of all I want to thank Miss Faye for including me on this award. I really appreciate it because this is the first time someone nominated me.



So, what is Liebster Blog Award ?

The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.

Liebster is a german word means "favorite" so that makes "Favorite Blog Award". The rule is to answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who gave you this award.

in order to accept this prestigious award, one must abide the list of rules which are:
  • Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
  • Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you plus you must create 11 questions for your own for the 11 people you will nominate on this award.
  • Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
  • Go to their page and inform them that you nominated them.
  • Absolutely no tags back. Remember to only tag bloggers who has less than 200 followers.

 Here's 11 things about me:
  1. I'm an over-thinker. 
  2. I never get tired of watching spongebob and catdog. lol.
  3. Fascinated to Sakura/Japanese Cherry Blossoms.
  4. I want to travel in Japan.
  5. I'm a negative thinker.
  6. I'm weird at times.
  7. I want to wear a kimono or yukata. 
  8. I ♥ make-up.
  9. Doing my hair is my priority when going out. :)
  10. I ♥ to speak in British accent. :p
  11. Tacos and French Fries are ♥! 


 11 questions by petite-filleperdue

1. How long have you been blogging? -- I've been blogging since high school in Tumblr but then I've realized that tumblr is more like a photography/arts blog so that I've decided to try here in blogspot.

2. Why do you blog? -- I blog because I simply want to express my feelings and share my thoughts.

3. What do you like to do in your spare time? -- Whenever I have spare time, I always like to read stuffs  all over the net and watch movies.

4. How do you prefer to spend your weekends? -- I prefer spending my weekends with my family 'coz for me, weekends is family day. :)

5. Do you get along with girls? -- Oh yes, of course. I prefer hanging out with girls who have the same interest as mine but you bet, even if we don't have the same interest, I'll get along with you 'coz I'm the type of person who gets along with others easily except if you're rude.

6. What's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? -- That is when I was in high school and I have a period that day and the blood leaked on my skirt uniform but the most embarrassing is that my crush who happened to be my seatmate is the one who noticed that.

7. What can't you live without/what do you carry with you all the time? -- I can't go out without handkerchief and powder.

8. What month were you born? -- November baby. ♥

9. What is your favorite movie and why? -- There's a lot! but one of my favorites is the "Back to the Future Trilogy". Why? Because it's a complete movie package. It is romance, comedy and about adventure. And I really love that kind of movie that is about the future, time travel and stuffs.

10. Can you cook? -- Unfortunately, NO.

11. Where would you like to live? -- I've been dreaming of living in Japan or somewhere in Europe. ♥



 So now, here's my questions for my nominated bloggers:

1. What is your ultimate dream?
2. What do you think about love and sex?
3. How long it takes for you to do your hair and make-up everyday?
4. What's your favorite movie genre?
5. What is the scariest movie you've ever watch?
6. How old are you when you had your first crush?
7. How can you say that you're inlove?
8. Do you like Kpop?If yes, what is your favorite Kpop band?
9. Have you ever felt like you're so miserable and that everything is so fucked up?
10. Why do you blog?
11. Do you care what other people say about you?

I pass this award to:

Chikage of Mocha Claire
Clarisse of Quiet
Valerie of Mocha Chacha
Nadirah of Croptodope
Ice of Icebego
LynnaMalina of BlackCoffeeDiary
Yaya of fatihaaaah
Dhia of Dhia Nugroho
Elilea of Elilea
Gilbert of Stronger than ever
Gumi and Yowa of Purify your soul

You May Also Like

0 comments

I’d love to hear what you think!