Beach and Camp Getaway: Crystal Beach Resort, Zambales

by - May 16, 2016

Me and my boyfriend have gone to an overnight stay on a beach resort last May 7 and 8. It's really not my thing to go swimming and all so this event is kind of a big deal to me plus this is also my first time in my relationships history to go to the beach with my boyfriend which made this even more special.


After days of thinking and deciding on where to go on our first beach date, we decided to go to Crystal Beach Resort in San Narciso, Zambales. The resort is great and it has this forget-everything-and-just-relax-right-here-right-now vibe. 

I don't really have great pictures of it that can justify how pretty the place is but I'll upload anything I have in here anyway lol









By the way, the resort also has its camp site area where you can go camp complete with tall trees and bonfire to feel the "camp life" vibe, you can either rent a tent from them or just bring your own tent. It is also my first time to sleep on a tent. So many firsts! 😊




Well, another first! My first time to wear a bikini! I know! I'm a very conservative woman. 😅😅😅




I enjoyed our first night swimming date. 
The night ended and we woke up at 5:00 am to go to the beach and watch the sunrise. We had a misunderstanding after that but nevermind, it actually made the trip more unforgettable ha ha. 👋🏼


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. wow! that was a blast. I hope I can find time to go to the beach too! Thank you for sharing! :D

    Myxilog

    ReplyDelete
  2. a trip like this with someone you love is really worth everything it takes! :D Im happy you did enjoyed :D

    Myxilog

    ReplyDelete

I’d love to hear what you think!