Life Lately.

by - July 06, 2022

I suddenly felt the urge to write as I feel like I’m all alone in this journey - being a parent. I have a 3 year old daughter and I’m not a single mom but I feel like I only have myself to lean on in times like this. Aside from being a full time mom, I also have a full time home-based job. I have a lot of things to do ALL THE TIME and I’m not even complaining because I do it for myself and my family - especially my daughter. All I want is a little appreciation from anyone - that I’m doing great in keeping our home neat - in doing my job - in taking care of my baby - in taking care of myself - in paying the bills on time - for being so selfless. 

hmmmm enough with the drama. I'd like to share some highlights in my life since 2017 up to date and kind of reminisce everything since I have time right now which is a rare opportunity lol. 

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

2017

June 2017 - I resigned from my company in Makati and decided to go back home in my hometown, Olongapo. Contemplated if I should study abroad (Canada) as I got admission from a school there but it'll be for Winter 2018 term (Feb. 2018).


This is a photo I took from the rooftop of our apartment building. I love that this photo actually reminds me of the memories I had there with my friends. Working until 7pm, sleeping all day long every weekends, commuting hassles, all the laughter and dramas in that small room.

August 2017 - Got a new job at an Australian-owned company.

November 2017 - Found out I'm pregnant. BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT! 💝

December 2017 - Travelled to Japan with my family, spent Christmas and New Year there. It was exciting and all until we all got sick because we're just not used to the very cold winter season. Not to mention that I am quite sensitive at the time too because I was 3 months pregnant. We went to Universal Studios but I was afraid to go ahead with the rides so I mainly just did *sigh*seeing (lol sightseeing), enjoyed it for the most part but I wanted to go back so I can get the full experience.

Path to Osaka Castle



📍Osaka Castle, Osaka, Japan

📍Universal Studios, Osaka, Japan
Our first time experiencing snow. ❄❄❄

📍Tottori, Japan



︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

2018

March 2018 - Boracay escapade! Me and my partner went to Boracay for the first time. I think I was about to be 6 months pregnant but still enjoyed the trip even though I can remember that I'm all paranoid the whole time that something will go wrong while we're out of town. 😆

You can clearly see my baby bump here.
📍Puka Beach in Boracay

Sunset in Boracay 

June 2018 - And... here she comes! I was only 36 weeks when I gave birth to my baby girl, Rory. A day before that, I was only supposed to have my weekly checkup with my OB but when she checked me internally, my cervix was already 4cm dilated. She said I'm giving birth soon! Went last minute shopping immediately after that to buy things we need in the lying-in clinic. 

I was feeling nervous, scared and excited all at ones but when I'm in pain of contractions and it's time for me to push, I just did ALL I can to let her out. I remember thinking - "just be out already" - and after long minutes of pushing and we're still there, I thought, "what if I can't do this naturally?" "what if they will need to rush me to the hospital for a C-section?" then, I got distracted because I can clearly hear my doctor and the midwives talking about how hassle it is to find a parking spot in the area because of the rain lol. I find it really funny looking back. I think after they incise me, my baby rocketed out my womb it feels like someone threw a newborn baby at my tummy lol. Thank you, Lord!

●∘◦❀◦∘●

Rory Nathania. Born on June 8, 2018. 

●∘◦❀◦∘●

 August 2018 - I got back from maternity leave and immediately got promoted. 

November 18 & 19 2018 - We planned a joint celebration for Rory's baptism and my 24th birthday. 

Cake obviously from Red Ribbon haha


Baptism Backdrop


📍 Sinagtala Farm Resort


︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Waitttttttt ! This post is getting out of hand. It's way too long and my free time is up 😅 sooo I'll get on with this again in part 2! 

Jaa ne.




You May Also Like

0 comments

I’d love to hear what you think!